The WordPress plugin makes sending logging information from WordPress simple. Ever wonder why your WordPress site is slow?, it could be a plugin you installed but without looking at the logging output you would not know.
- If you do not have an account go sign up and get collecting
- Start by downloading the WordPress plugin from WordPress.org
- Install the plugin via the plugins page in your wordpress site
- From your profile page get the Submission Url, Access Key and Secret Key
- In the Unified Logging settings page enter your Submission Url, Access Key and Secret Key
- Review the logging level
- The default level is set to exclude E_NOTICE and E_DEPRECATED, we recommend this not be changed unless you are excluding more logging levels
- If using earlier than PHP 5.3 E_NOTICE and E_STRICT will be excluded
- Including more logging levels can cause your site to run slow because it is logging a lot
- Many plugins and themes log a lot of E_NOTICE and E_DEPRECATED messages which is why they are excluded
- More info on the levels can be found at: http://php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.constants.php
- Add a notification to the default Error index which a condition to notify once if matched within 5 minutes
- Add a new notification index and type in the word “warning” with a condition to notify once if matched within 5 minutes
**This plugin will soon be on WordPress.org so you will be able to search and install from the plugin section of your site.